Conia LaTrice - CONIA LaTRICE

Realizing a Dream

Categories

Updates from Conia
powered by

My Blog

Upcoming Recording Session

I am so excited to be going back into the recording studio to work on the new songs.  As a singer, being in the recording studio is such a coming together of energy that is so hard to describe.  It really can be a magical experience and although it is extremely hard work, the production team welcomes the labor intensive process because we want to make sure we have something the fans will enjoy.   With all that said, I would love for my fans to weigh in.  What is that you love doing, even though it is hard work?

15 Comments to Upcoming Recording Session:

Comments RSS
Fatehgarh Sahib on Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:07 AM
The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us, Keep it up.. !

Beats making software on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:38 AM
All the best from my side for upcoming recording session.This post is really excited for recording songs.It is really magical experience for me also after reading this post.Thanks for it.

Grafdrukpol.pl - drukarnia Warszawa on Friday, November 08, 2013 5:49 PM
However, everybody must get their finest remedy through investigating your individual situation This issue will cope the best little one monitor
Reply to comment

Koncept.wroc.pl - biuro rachunkowe Wrocław on Sunday, November 10, 2013 10:20 AM
Besides their character in the form of ornamental framework windows also presents additional privacy and also ample signals within the room better and more pricy, and also buy a first rate carpet

cari peluang usaha on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:13 AM
Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few p.cpercent to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back

Electronic Voting System on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:53 AM
koolstuff you have got and you keep update all of us.

Sportwetten auf Linie on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:22 PM
Es spielt keine Rolle, Thema great der reward Programm oder wie viel Geld Sie bekommen in Ihre Konto fuer jede Person nehmen Bezug auf ueberpruefen Sie mit der Sportwetten, wenn sie wann immer sie keine haben bezahlen zu muessen sowieso aus in jedem Fall! Loeschen Kommen zu .

bezpieczne-nieruchomosci.com.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 6:00 AM
clothes as well as boots and shoes, plus dress prior to departing the house and / or take apart finally, the door Interior type does not be described as a wearisome undertaking. Many times you should only want to know two or more important

BestMovies on Saturday, February 03, 2018 6:13 AM
Besides their character within the type of ornamental framework windows also grants extra privateness and in addition ample indicators within the room higher and more pricy, and likewise purchase a first expense carpet

software help on Friday, February 09, 2018 2:50 AM

pakistan super league live on Monday, February 26, 2018 2:59 PM

assignment writing on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:01 AM
Color melt chocolate to ash blonde ombre and the more thoughts and the more process as well. Keep visiting this salonkj blog for the impressive words to even describe how much I love this cool color combination.

Buy dissertations online on Thursday, June 28, 2018 6:51 AM
There have been lots of things that demand our attention and this may well be one of them. The write-up is good and should be seen in positive vein

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:27 PM
Excellently written article, if only all writtens offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place.

Programming Assignment Experts Help on Friday, September 28, 2018 3:40 AM
Good Way Of Telling, Good Post To Take Facts Regarding My Presentation Subject Matter, Which I Am Going To Deliver In My College